Wednesday 5 February 2014

Pixel Portrait

png.



















For my project; i placed the picture of my self into photoshop, put another layer on top of the picture and used the eyedropper tool to copy the colours and shades from my face and then used the pencil tool to colour in my face with the certain colour. i did all of this on the separate layer not the original photo.
   The certain parts of myself that i tried to convey were my headphones because i listen to music allot and get inspired by music for most of my art work.  Another main part of me is how i use my eyebrows for everything, from talking with emotion, to making my friends laugh.   I don't see a difference in the two (gif. & png.) or not a big enough difference for me to realize the differences.
   

gif.

No comments:

Post a Comment