Monday 16 June 2014

Culminating of my exciting days


Video Self Portrait
 The style I used was normal video for my portrait. I used a camera that was attached to my sunglasses like a GO PRO.  Most of the video is shaky because the camera was on my face so every move I made was able to be seen. This was mainly cuz I was constantly moving but also because my day usually involves lots of movement because I am usually involved in lots of activity throughout the day… besides the point of my slow days where I pretty much don’t do anything besides school, work then home. 
   I used two different soundtracks. I used a slow and “boring” music for my mornings and an exciting uppity song from Skrillix for my athletic moments of the day.  I didn’t use any words or letters in my video mainly because my usual day goes without saying not exactly a fun filled one… that is, not yet. 
            I made this video with the “techniques” of the open mind as in off the top of my head because I never know what my day is going to be like or what’s going to happen tomorrow or even in five minutes.  My personality mainly follows the moments of my day, I wake up not very lively representing my slow moments in life or when ever im down.  My afternoon/evening with the  lively music and sports/athletic lively moments of my day represent when I am happy or in for some reason or whatever reason in my good mood making other people celebrate what’s going on in the moment and that’s why I chose the Skirllix song because he is able to make peoples moments in their lives the greatest and lively.   This is my Self-portrait and these are the reasons why I did what I did and why I do what I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment